Thursday, December 19, 2013

Wine Gifts

So what do you get for the wine-lover in your life for Christmas?  I have actually come across some really great ideas over the past few weeks that I will share with you.  I know you are getting down to the wire, but you might still have time to check some of these out and purchase in time for Christmas!

1.  I actually purchased this little number for myself because I HAD to have it. But I know you know someone that this will really speak to as well.  I feel great every single time I put this bad boy on.  And 99% of the time, the wine I am drinking is making me awesome.  (In my own little world).

http://chrisstuff.com/hot-stuff/awesome-t-shirt.html

2.  Wine cork jewelry.  OK, I have to admit I didn't even know this stuff existed.  But Pinterest opened my eyes.  To A LOT.  There are some really great items out here...If I was the least bit creative I would attempt to try some of these on my own.  But I can already hear the comments now..."how much did you have before you started this project?"  So let's just say I will leave the craftiness to the professionals.
http://www.pinterest.com/debjfields/wine-cork-jewelry/

3.  Wine cork cork boards:  OK, I have to admit, even thought I am not crafty, this one I think I can handle.  As a matter of fact, if I do not get this for Christmas or my birthday, I am going to buy myself one.  I have actually seen some of the finished products of others who have done this and they look great!!!  (hint hint...If you see Mark, give him this link).
http://www.wineenthusiast.com/wine-cork-board-kit.asp

4.  Wine refrigerator.  A must have.  (I don't have one).  Perfect temperature for your wine at all times?  Who doesn't need this???  I did toss this hint to Mark, but I am not sure if he caught it.
http://www.wineenthusiast.com/storage/wine-refrigerators/

5.  Wine!  Duh!  Find a special one that you like and share it with your wine loving friend.  It is always great to discover a new wine and I love when I get recommendations from others.  I just picked up 3 bottles last night based on recommendation from my favorite wine snob, Cramer.  He has provided me with some really great picks over the past few months and I am very eager to test out these latest and share the findings with you.

I will post later this week on the absolutely great wines I discovered and have been enjoying this week...until then...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment