Friday, July 11, 2014

More Lodi

It's been a while.  I really have no excuse.  I am as busy as I always am.  I have been enjoying wine like I always have.  I've just been especially tired.  I am sorry.  I do have a few bottles to tell you about.  I received a recommendation a few weeks back from a friend living in California.  My last post raved about my fascination with Lodi.  I was told to try Klinker Brick.  http://www.klinkerbrickwinery.com/





I truly cannot say enough positive things about these two bottles that I tried.  They were absolutely wonderful!  I had the Old Vine Zinfandel and the Farrah Syrah.  We were out of the Old Ghost...but I can promise you I will be trying that as soon as we get it back in stock.  Very deep flavor, very rich and spicy.  I fell in love at first sip.  Both retail at about $20/bottle.  I will have to say it is well worth it.  

Drink it up!







No comments:

Post a Comment